Sunday 24 January 2016

Help Me Pay Tuition

I want to take some courses at U of T's Continuing Education department next month, and I need to be able to pay tuition.  I'm selling vintage hair sticks and some old, vintage, new gothy clothes I never got around to wearing.  I'm also selling stationery.  :D

These are the final bits and pieces of all my pre-packaged sets, including the ones I had previously planned to keep for myself (like the mermaid letterpress ones on Tomoe River paper).  They do not come with labels for the envelopes, and for $6/set, I can't afford to send the freebie sheets of new designs I always send with full priced orders.  Sorry about that.  Still, if you're looking for great prices on stationery for letter writing with fountain pens, my $6/set sale is a great place to start.


No comments:

Post a Comment