Tuesday 1 December 2015

Raffle winners

This month I was feeling generous and decided that as a pre-Christmas treat I would pick two raffle winners for November.  :)  Congrats to Adrienne and erymis!  I've contacted both and I'm waiting to see what sets they pick.

I wanted to do a mail call today because I've gotten some letters with nice washi tape and paper.  Sadly, I've got an exam tomorrow and I don't have time to do all the scanning and replying to letters, so I'll post a mail call on Friday instead.  That way I'll even have time to try my hand at more envelope art!

I've decided that I hate the idea of posting creative writing snippets or extra personal stories on this blog.  It distracts too much from KWS.  But I have been meaning to make writing more a part of my life, and even though I do all my writing by hand with a fountain pen, I think that having a writing blog I have to post in every other day will keep me writing.  I just need some practice before I dive into writing the novels ideas I have puttering around my head.  I've set up a Kind Words of Fiction blog that is empty right now, but I'll put up my first post of writing on Friday.

I've got a few KWS orders left to get out today and I want to head home soon, so I'll sign off until Friday.  Catch you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment