Monday 9 November 2015

Blerg.

Well, the trail of the G.Lalo packing paper went bust.  Apparently it is made as packing paper specifically, but from the same material as Clairefontaine uses in their books they sell to the North American market.  They won't sell any to me, and even if they were willing to do so, it comes in HUGE rolls that wouldn't make for great shipping prices coming all the way from Europe.  Sadly, there won't be an influx of new paper to KWS just yet.

In other news, I've had a few sales of my A4 paper.  I am redesigning templates as I go, so if you do buy some, please feel free to contact me with suggestions about sizing for the images.  I'm sizing them up so they look to scale, but I'd love opinions from other people about whether they think the larger images overpower the templates or not.

The Toronto pen show was a lot of fun!  I didn't get to look around much since I was manning a table for KWS, but I did get to see Claudia and pick up some TR journals from Paper For Fountain Pens.  :D  Does anyone have pictures from the Scriptus 2015?  If so, send then to me and I'll post them (and credit you, of course).

Recently a pen pal sent me an adorable gift that she found in a consignment store in the USA.  Thanks so much Tamra!



Lastly, I came across this great picture that I took several months ago with writing samples for some yummy Sailor inks.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment