Wednesday 25 November 2015

Envelope Art

I'm so slow out of the gate on this issue, it's pathetic.  But I'm trying.  Here's some mail that I got in this past week.




I had to respond to this letter with something also earth related.  I had no maps, but I did have a calendar I recently rescued from the trash at work.  I did my first, clumsy attempts and envelope making.


I loved the tree theme, and way the colours blended with the image on the label and even the stamp!  :D

I also got this one in.


I love the stickers and stamps on it!  I sent her a fun mermaid in return.


Then I received a first letter from a pen pal I got paired up with on Geek Girl Pen Pals.  I felt terrible.  We had agreed to swap first letters, and I didn't end up sending one out.  Isn't the owl so adorable?  I'm going to put him on my wall at work.

 She also sent me this cute pin, which is already on my work wall, under a picture I took of High Park in Toronto.


I'm going to send a response to her letter AND a first letter, all wrapped up into one.  I already made the envelope, and I was ridiculously proud of my super lame attempt at an envelope lining.



I did get around to listing my Hedgehog Express, Under the Sea, Wandering Whale, and Home for the Holidays sets, but I didn't get to take pictures of my new cat meme one yet.  Hopefully we'll get some sun next week.  



I've also got some new holiday sets in the works.  :D





I'm late for class, as usual.  I'm off work tomorrow so all orders will go out Thursday.  We're coming to the end of the month, which means it's almost time for the November raffle!  I'm excited.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment