Monday 2 November 2015

Store updates + raffle winner for October 2015

After getting a few orders for some of my older designs, I realized that I would be horrified if someone bought three sets of old letterpress stuff from me and wanted it on different types of paper.  So, today I retired the final sets lingering in the "retiring soon" section of my shop.  Cradle to Grave went with them - my apologies to the 10 people who had favourited it.  the only two I'll be keeping around are Mermaids Have No Fear of Depth and The Astronomer to Her Pupil, both of which would be a pain to put onto different sized paper, but I love them so much I'll try to figure something out to make it work.

I've also rolled out my A4 stationery sets.  I'm still somewhat apprehensive about this, but it's the right thing to do for a lot of reasons.



I've added an A4 section to my shop, and this is the only item in it.  Whenever you want to buy A4 stationery, you put the A5 stationery in your cart and then add as many of these "Supersize Me!" sets as you'd like in order to upgrade the A5 sets you're buying.  That means if you buy 5 sets and only want 2 as A4, you'll put 5 stationery sets into your cart plus two Supersize Me sets.  Then in the 'notes to seller' section, please list which sets you'd like upgraded to A4 size.

Finally, I used a random number generator online to tell me who won the October raffle.  I took the number it gave me and counted down the list of buyers for October chronologically from the beginning of the month until I hit lucky #7.  Congratulations to rogersdenise701!  I've already contacted her and she asked for my Victorian butterfly woman set in Tomoe River paper, with 10 sheets/5 envelopes (labels included).


We're into November now, so a new raffle has started up.  :)  I'm also considering adding a coupon to my shop - buy two full priced sets, get a third one 50% off.  The 50% off sets have been pretty popular, but they are restrictive in which designs and paper are available.  I'm hoping this coupon will help with that.  What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment