Thursday 12 November 2015

Rainy in Toronto

There are a lot of pictures I want to take this week, both for the blog and the etsy shop, but the weather is not cooperating.  It's been gray and drizzling all week long here in Toronto.  Aside from listing photos for the Hedgehog Express and Under the Sea sets I debuted at Scriptus Toronto 2015, I've got some new Christmas sets I'm working on, as well as a Wandering Whale set that I'm currently smitten with.




I've had an essay due for a few days and I'm having trouble concentrating on it, what with the upheaval of family health issues and keeping up with KWS, never mind all my foster animals and my full time job.  This afternoon I'm really going to try and force myself to finish the essay and just have done with it, so I can ship the lagging etsy orders tomorrow morning.  In my defense, there are only two!  :)

This is pretty off topic, but have you guys heard of Tom Bihn?  It's a bag company I've been obsessed with for over 10 years.  My every day carry bag is from there.  Here's a shot of me on top of a volcano in Iceland in 2014 with my Imago.




I wanted to buy myself a back up Imago for Christmas, since I've had this one almost ten years.  I don't necessarily NEED one - this Imago still functions perfectly, and if I washed it, it would look like new.  But after ten years I thought a back-up might be in order, just in case.

I was horrified to discover that they retired the bag in 2013, and there are NONE LEFT.  I've been posting mournful posts on the Tom Bihn forums about it for days now.  LIFE! (as my ex-friend used to say).

I've rambled enough.  It's time to try and get moving on my essay so this weekend can be free to write pen pal letters.  I've got two sitting on my desk waiting for replies.  


No comments:

Post a Comment