Wednesday 18 November 2015

LIFE.

I'm not going to lie - I've been feeling kind of melancholy lately.  My life is looking like there's a lot of upheaval coming down the pipe, spread over the next three years.  Some changes bigger than others, and none of them good.  LIFE, as my once-friend used to say.

To cheer myself up today, I couldn't resist making some stationery.  I think I'm going to offer it in the store as sort of a "design your own" thing.  There are a lot of cute cat memes to pick from, after all.

I've shrunk these images for the blog, but they are huge and crisp and detailed on the stationery itself.  I'll have pictures up after the next time it is sunny.  AGAIN, waiting on the weather.  Maybe it's time to buy a white-box?






I did actually manage to take some photos on the one sunny day there was in Toronto last week.  Tomorrow I'll sift through them and list the sets.  Here are some of the listing shots though, as a preview.











Lastly, I was thinking about doing a really simple set with some images from vintage Sheaffer ads.  They turned out looking a bit plain, but everything I tried to spice them up with looked really out of place.  What do you guys think?  Can vintage Sheafers carry a set?


Well, I'm off to class.  Catch you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment